Ways we can support you to Free YOUR Light:
“Free Your English” with English Coaching and ESOL Classes
– Facilitating 1:1 sessions or workshops for a small group. Creating a safe, supportive environment for you to learn to master the skill of the English language, allowing you to gain confidence and the ability to express yourself with fluidity and confidence in English whether it be a business meeting, small talk or thriving in an English speaking country.
1:1 Coaching Personal and/or Professional
– Giving a space for my clients to chat and be listened to non-judgmentally. Time for you to discuss your goals, your wants, your life. Supporting you to attain these goals or to get out of a rut quicker than doing it by yourself. Working with you to create discuss and modify an action plan and helpful habits. Or maybe you would like a space for you to just be, breathe or chat, my ear is yours. What would you like to discuss? How can I support you? more…
Mental Health Well-Being Workshops and Webinars
Workshops and Webinar sessions – online or in person – attended by both members of the public and corporate employees to discuss and learn more about enabling us all to thrive within our modern world, whatever that means for each of us.
“The Stress Measuring Jug“ – Free Your Stress with this Interactive Stress Management Webinar using a well known household object to help you with your Stress Awareness.
“The Tweaking Bundle” – How small tweaks can lead to big changes. Creating manageable and sustainable tweaks using tools which can be taken away and used on all sorts of different changes you’d like to make in your life …… check out this Tweaking Bundle.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Webinar series covering :
- Understanding Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing
- Emotional Wellbeing in the workplace and WFH/W@H
- Stress Busting – emotional resilience
- Starting and having a mental health conversation
- Building self and emotional intelligence
“Free Your Laughter” with Laughter Yoga
– Reminding you that not taking life so seriously and having a laugh is very important and good for all of our mental & physical wellbeing. Laughing can change your mood within a few minutes due to endorphin release and this feeling stays with you throughout the day. Lowering stress levels and increasing our immune systems. Equally, laughing enables you to breathe deeper which increases oxygen into our bodies and brains, helping us to feel more energised and motivated AND when practiced regularly you boost your positive outlook too. Laughing alone or in a group, simulated laughter or real can achieve all these benefits.
Click here for more details – LAUGHTER YOGA and LAUGHTER CLUB DATES COMING SOON
“Free Your Career” with Career Coaching and Employability Support
– To assist you to see where you are now, where you want to be; Moving job or gaining employment. Growing your skills and confidence to be yourself and how to take your best-self forward. – Also, for you if you are returning to work.
“Time out” for you
– A session just for you. Chat, breathe, meditate, laugh, paint, cook, sort or pack stuff, dance off, read a book, all with some company. If nearby we can go for a walk, meet at a café or even have a game of tennis. What would you like to do in your timeout?
Interested in any of the above then please get in Contact:
Email me at email@example.com
Call me on +44 (0)7570018831