“Free Your Laughter” with Laughter Yoga
When was the last time you had a really good laugh?
OPEN LAUGHTER YOGA and LAUGHTER CLUB DATES :
|More to be booked
|In person -Cheltenham
|Contact Claire for further details or to book.
Reminding you that having a laugh and not taking life so seriously is very important and good for all of our mental & physical wellbeing.
Laughing can change your mood within a few minutes due to endorphin release and this feeling stays with you throughout the day.
Lowering stress and tension levels and increasing our immune systems.
Laughing enables you to breathe deeper which increases oxygen into our bodies and brains, helping us to feel more energised and motivated
AND when practiced regularly you boost your positive outlook too.
Laughing alone or in a group, simulated laughter or real can achieve all these benefits.
Laughter is SO good for you………
- 1. It makes you feel good
- 2. Its stress relieving and reduces tension
- 3. Supports and boosts your immune system – laughter is the best medicine
- 4. Releases happy hormones to encourage a more optimistic outlook
- 5. Natural Painkiller – releasing endorphins
- 6. Helps to reduce Depression and Anxiety, SAD
- 7. Internal workout
- 8. Best way to get a 6 pack Abs – forget crunches, get laughing.
- 9. Bonding and improving relationships and teams
- 10. Increases confidence and self esteem
What are you waiting for??? BOOK A SESSION TODAY
Interested in doing some Laughter Yoga or a Laughter session then please get in Contact: Claire Dallimore Email me at email@example.com Call me on +44 (0)7570018831
What laughers had to say about the sessions
Interested in doing some Laughter yoga? Yes, then please get in Contact: Claire Dallimore, Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Call me on +44 (0)7570018831